Grande Prairie (100% Working Interest)
- Largest Light Oil property, in terms of acreage, with exploration and development potential in multi-zone geological horizons;
- Stretching from Valleyview, Alberta to ~80 km north of Spirit River, Alberta
- 750,000 net acres (or 1,172 net sections)
- High-graded Charlie Lake inventory over approximately 100 sections;
- Nordegg exploration/appraisal work progressing;
- Current 2012 appraisal program involves drilling 3-4 Charlie Lake horizontal wells to prove economic viability of the resource;
- Initial overall asset production potential is projected at > 10,000 boe/d (management estimate).
Asset Target Milestones:
|2012-Q1||Winter drilling program – 3 wells drilled/completed|
The best opportunities demand the best people. Join a company with a future as promising as yours.